HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's make it big

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IOS
Newcomer
IOS

Let's make it big Empty
PostSubject: Let's make it big   Let's make it big EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:26 pm

I don't really know what's going on, but I checked the IRC, and everyone in there looks like they are a rank. There is no one playing. To make it look like we're awesome, we have to have a lot of people in game, registered on the forum, and in the IRC. I was thinking we could pool together some money and invest in hiring people to have their computers (spare computers) on 24/7 autotyping in game. We can just ask friends IRL to do this. Give them $5.00 or something for running an autotyper the whole day. We can also have them take up space in the IRC. Make this last for around 3 days, and people should notice us if we have around 50-100 accounts in game autotyping.

I'd be willing to help out if you guys want to get this thing going!
Back to top Go down
Yous
RuneWish Founder
Yous

Admin
Verified Merchant

Let's make it big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make it big   Let's make it big EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:38 pm

IOS wrote:
I don't really know what's going on, but I checked the IRC, and everyone in there looks like they are a rank. There is no one playing. To make it look like we're awesome, we have to have a lot of people in game, registered on the forum, and in the IRC. I was thinking we could pool together some money and invest in hiring people to have their computers (spare computers) on 24/7 autotyping in game. We can just ask friends IRL to do this. Give them $5.00 or something for running an autotyper the whole day. We can also have them take up space in the IRC. Make this last for around 3 days, and people should notice us if we have around 50-100 accounts in game autotyping.

Well I've spent a while working on a secret project that will do us wonders for advertising. It's never been done before and I am working on a video to explain it all. We also now have 2 signatures which I am going to make an announcement about people will be putting these signatures on all the forums they are part of and helping to spread the word. Also we have actually not officially launched the wagering side of RuneWish yet the official launch day is Friday which I also will make an announcement for Razz
Back to top Go down
Flo
Distinguished (25 posts)
Flo

Banned

Let's make it big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make it big   Let's make it big EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 am

IOS wrote:

this is an awesome idea, i was thinking around 50-100 advertisers running at once as well
Back to top Go down
Aqcual
Distinguished (25 posts)
Aqcual

Host

Let's make it big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make it big   Let's make it big EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:01 pm

If everyone pitches in at least a little, the community will grow for sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Prune
Z Prune
Prune

Host

Let's make it big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make it big   Let's make it big EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Hahahahahaha i have vpses, and dedicated servers with over 100 bots running Teehee =P i could maybe stop over 500$ of gp production for this ? ill c =P if not ill just run like 2-5 bots with member accs =P
Back to top Go down
Flo
Distinguished (25 posts)
Flo

Banned

Let's make it big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make it big   Let's make it big EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Prune wrote:
Hahahahahaha i have vpses, and dedicated servers with over 100 bots running Teehee =P i could maybe stop over 500$ of gp production for this ? ill c =P if not ill just run like 2-5 bots with member accs =P
if you could stop your GP production for some time advertising us, i could help compensate you for your money loss
Back to top Go down
Prune
Z Prune
Prune

Host

Let's make it big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make it big   Let's make it big EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:21 am

Legit You would compensate me ? HELL YEAH ! ok i make about 5-10 mil per bot and im letting 5 go so 50 mil for the full day + im going for LEAD SHOW GURL GLAMOURTATSTIC HO BUTT FUCKIN HELL YEAH MAKING GUYS HORNY WHEN WE ALL GUYS YES YES YES !
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Distinguished (25 posts)
Hunter

20$+ Donator

Let's make it big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make it big   Let's make it big EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:42 am

That idea would be so hard to pull off! but it would be good if it was true
Back to top Go down
Prune
Z Prune
Prune

Host

Let's make it big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make it big   Let's make it big EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:45 am

Well i think im in charge of the advertising crew which will be so fun

AND IM THE MAIN SHOW GURL =P
Back to top Go down
iSkill4U
Distinguished (25 posts)
iSkill4U

Let's make it big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make it big   Let's make it big EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:02 am

Great idea !

If you need me to do some advertising .. point me in the direction of a working auto typer and i will set up a old comp for the next year Wink lol ...

Let me know if you need my help... I hear $5 somewhere in there also Wink

++ Support.
Back to top Go down
wittrs
Newcomer
wittrs

Let's make it big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make it big   Let's make it big EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:41 pm

I just joined yesterday and i posted like 1 merchanting guide and 2 money making guide it is really easy just to get involed and have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's make it big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's make it big   Let's make it big Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's make it big

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RuneWish Discussion :: Feedback & Suggestions-